expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Weekend Getaway

































My family and I took a spur of the moment weekend trip to the beautiful countryside of Serbia. Vrnjacka Banja is one of the most famous spa's in Serbia that originated 2,000 years ago. It's known for it's natural underwater springs and healthy air. Many people come to drink these healing waters and enjoy the beautiful botanical gardens with the mountain Goc in the background.

I wore my silk tropical shirt to match the vibrant colors of the small village. My favorite part is roaming the pijaca (farmer's market) and indulge myself in the fresh peaches and wild blueberries. I have to say with just two days spent here, I feel more relaxed and happy.

Kaja xx

1 comment:

  1. Sound like you're enjoying yourself! I love spontaneous trips! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete