Here are some my favorite looks.
1. Can I please have that coat. Anyone that can make a rain coat look that good is a genius in my book. Amazing. (Btw floral floral floral floral. it's back.)
2. Cool futuristic take on a casual dress. Love the contrast between the soft and harsh materials.
3. That color is beautiful. Also are GoGo boots back? Dior says yes.
4. Prime example of 60's housewife meets modern rebel. This breathtaking embellished dress is paired with two tattoo sleeves.
4. Even the hair was super cool. It was like a futuristic take on the ponytail.
The Dior show was amazing! Everything fit perfectly together, the shoes, hair, makeup, clothes. Everything. Modern with a splash from the past.
What's your favorite look?