expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A White Night






You can't go wrong with an all white outfit. I wore my Topshop blazer with my American Apparel crop and shorts. I added a statement necklace from forever 21 and my favorite brown bag. I love adding accents of gold and brown to an all white outfit! To finish everything off I added my lovely Steve Madden sandals. 

Peep the gigantic knee brace!!!! Who says you can't look good while wearing a knee brace?? Well I had ACL knee surgery a couple of weeks ago and so now I'm gonna be stuck with a brace for at least four months... fun !? But that doesn't mean the fashion and style has to stop! :)

Kaja xx 





1 comment:

  1. Love the all white look! Looks very polished!

    www.thefashiontense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete