expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sunset Boulevard








As I mentioned before I traveled back to my home town Belgrade. I'm always hit with a wash of nostalgia when I walk through the streets remembering my toddler days running and playing lozinke (hiding-nd-go-seek) with the other kids. All the apartments are covered with dirt and graffiti and yet the sceneary gives me a sort of comfort and joy unlike Boston. I love it here!

No better way strolling through my old hometown than with my Brandy Melville knit crop top and my Urban Outiffiters floral skirt. This is perfect for those summer breezy days and beautiful sunsets. I wore a minimal amount of accessories; a long triangle necklace with a few bangles and my rose gold Fossil watch, and of course my favorite cambridge satchel. 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer

Kaja xx

No comments:

Comments appreciated! They mean a lot xx/>