expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Day In Venice











This maxi skirt is perfect for Italian weather and I love the lace detail! To make the outfit more casual I threw on my brandy melville muscle tee and my chucks. And finally to top everything off, I added my favorite metallic cambridge satchel.

Venice is beautiful. There's no other way to say it.
Like every tourist I had to take a gondola ride through the small streets.
When we reached the grand canal my friends and I started singing "All of Me" 
and everything just felt perfect!

The food! I'm pretty sure I ate four gelatos and three paninis. I did not stop eating. 
And the architecture, it's so majestic I felt like I was in a fairy tale. Basically what I'm trying to say go visit Venice!!!

Kaja xx

1 comment: